Today, the Rocky Ridge and Tuscany neighbourhoods are just far-flung suburban areas of Calgary. But back in the 1950 and ’60, there was not much around the area, except a lot of open spaces and a service station along the highway to Cochrane.
The Eamon’s Bungalow Camp sign was restored and made part of the Tuscany CTrain station. The garage was put into storage some time ago and purchased for a nominal sum by a group in High River, to be restored and used there.
The photos here were snapped a few days ago.